Friday, October 14, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

These next few weeks are super busy for 3rd graders! So break out the calendars and get ready to visit the school for many activities!

Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held from Wednesday afternoon (10/19)through Friday afternoon (10/21). The Family Library/Pot Luck/Conference night is Wednesday!  Be here between 4:00 - 7:00.  I have scheduled some conferences, but if I have no-shows and I see YOU, I may just scoot you in!

The students get out of school early (11:30) on Thursday and Friday.  Those afternoons are reserved for conferences, so PLEASE keep your appointment or get with me before to reschedule. I am available for PHONE conferences if necessary.

Every 3rd grader will receive a dictionary (to keep) on Friday, October 28th!  That day is also the Fall Festival at 5:00.  I am very excited and it is one of my favorite days!  I will be there and I can't wait to see all the kids in their costumes and street clothes.

So, keep the next two weeks clear and I look forward to seeing all of you!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment