Saturday, October 1, 2011

Technology

Ok...I give! Books are put inside thin metal sheets, games are put on 3x5 phones. Children can play games and be entertained WHEREVER a smart phone or device is present.

At my school, I am now the liason for Web 2.0 Tools. Basically, I'm the person who finds new, useful, and cool technology and brings it to the teachers and staff. In my technology travels, I do come upon some great sites for parents and loved ones of my students.

So, I will start posting about and adding to my Website list if I find something new...I found something new just for families...

http://www.famigo.com/ is a site to find FAMILY FRIENDLY apps for "smart" devices that use Apple or Android apps and how to find the ones without violence and maybe some learning.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment